We’re now casting our Spring 2019 ballet, Come Alive!
- 2 Girls who could appear to be 10 years old. The girls need to be strong actresses as well as have a background in ballet technique. They both appear in the opening number of the ballet as the younger version of the main characters, and then one of them returns as part of a flashback halfway through the performance.
- 6 Dancers who appear to be college age. Must have classical ballet training and also be able to perform contemporary ballet. Dancers will be portraying high school/college students who are exploring what it means to be a Christian.
- In Studio Rehearsals: Thursdays from February 7th-April 11th 9am-1pm and/or Sundays from February 3rd-April 7th, 3pm-8pm (If you are unable to make one or the other day, please note that on your audition form so we can keep that in mind when scheduling.)
- Dress/Tech at Theatre: Wednesday and Thursday April 10th 11th, 3:30pm-10:00pm
- Performances: April 12th 7:30pm, April 13th 3pm & 7:30pm
- Studio Location: Time To Leap (533 E. Gay St., West Chester, PA, 19380)
- Theatre Location: Delaware County Christian School, DeMoss Center for Worship and the Arts (462 Malin Road
Newtown Square, PA 19073)
All dancers auditioning must fill out: Come Alive Audition Form
Dancers who look 10
RESERVE YOUR AUDITION SPOT BY SENDING AN EMAIL WITH THE DANCER’S NAME AND AGE TO: MStanert@GlorifyPerformingArts.org
When: January 6th 2019
Where: Time To Leap (533 E. Gay St., West Chester, PA, 19380)
Details: Girls should wear classical ballet attire (leo/tights/ballet shoes), and bring a recent picture or headshot along with a completed Audition Form. They will learn a short piece of choreography from the show, and be asked to perform it in small groups. If this is her first audition, remember that we aren’t looking for perfection, but we are looking for a good base of technique with a positive/teachable attitude.
Dancers who look college age
Video Audition due by December 31st 2018
Details: We are accepting video submissions for casting these roles. Dancers should include a petit allegro, a grand allegro, and a sample of contemporary dancing in their video. Email the video, along with a completed Audition Form to: MStanert@glorifyperformingarts.org